Tugas Bahasa Inggris Ibu Mega


Lazy Person
“I choose  a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way.”
Bill gates
I think become a lazy person is the best way to solve a problem. Lazy person makes something more simple than it should be. I totally agree with what Bill gates said. Am i a lazy person? the answer would probably be yes. By the way my name is Bayu, close friend called me Bobi. Bobi it means botak biadab.
I got this nickname because a few years ago my head was bald. Just ignore about this thing. Now, let me tell you some story about creative moment I had. This story begins while me and Aldo still in junior high school. Do you know how to get beng-beng wafer chocolate for free? This is what me and aldo doing in cafeteria every single day. “Stealing” a beng-beng wafer chocolate with legal way.
My friend, Galih asked me, “how does it works dude?”. I’d love to tell him how it works, but I said, “on one condition, don’t tell this secret to anyone. You promise?”

“Yes, I promise,” he said. And now I’m ready to tell the secret. Actually it’s too easy to get beng-beng for free. Yo just have to make sure the barcode that beng-beng you bought is same with beng-beng you bought earlier. Lots of promo from PT. Mayora every season given. This is one of promo that I can cheated. Like Bill gates said, “lazy person will find an easy way” I called this way “Creative visioner”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 KENA PALU

Nasib Uang Recehku

Kalijodo Di atas Tanah Negara